Melanie Conway, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
I am a board-certified psychiatrist with 22 years of post-residency clinical experience in academic, private practice and inpatient settings around the country, the last 12 years back in my native Arkansas.
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Department of Psychiatry, 4th year resident, July 1997-June 1998.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science, Little Rock, AR. Department of Psychiatry, 1st-3rd year resident. July 1994-June 1997.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock AR. medical doctorate (MD) obtained. August 1990-May 1994.
- Hendrix College, Conway, AR. BA in chemistry. September 1986-May 1990.
- President, Little Rock Psychiatry, LLC- private practice and inpatient work throughout Arkansas. March 2007-present.
- Associate Professor, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN. August 2002 -December 2005.
- Staff Psychiatrist- Central Arkansas Hospital, Searcy, AR. August 1998-May 2002.
Conway, Melanie W. And Miller, Merry N. Mood Disorders. In: Rakel (eds). Conn’s Manual of Diagnostic Therapeutics. 2007 and 2008
I am a native Arkansan from Batesville who grew up spending time on Greers Ferry lake with my friends and family and playing basketball. I now live in North Little Rock where I attend church and enjoy spending time with my husband, kids, and horses – not necessarily in that order.
Justin Benton- B.S., R. EEGT, CLTM, R. NCST
My name is Justin Benton and I have been working in the neuro-diagnostic field since 2012.
All my years of work have given me experience performing EEG’s (routine and continuous), head-up-tilt procedures, epilepsy monitoring, nerve conduction studies, evoked potentials, and surgical monitoring for carotid endarterectomies. I have my B.S and have obtained registries for EEG, LTM (long term monitoring for epilepsy) and nerve conduction studies. I have truly discovered my passion for working with patients while performing neuro-diagnostic studies over the last 8 years.